Original writings about Personality development, humanity, social issues, work and management



Friday, June 20, 2008

The Moments were gay but not happy

Hello friends,
My writings are taking a new twirl today. The title that you have just read isn't funny as it seems to be. Here, I am talking about a very serious concern. This is regarding a real tragedy that occurred in one of my friends' life. She, a caring, homely and a god fearing person migrated to U.S. with her family some years ago. Like any true Indian married an Indian guy who was settled in U.S. Rather than the "lovey dovey" moments to share, she faced the horrors of her life. She found her husband to be a gay. He married a woman to hide his homosexuality from the world. Even his parents deliberately never accepted the fact. Rather, they threatened the girl, if she speaks against him or his family. She was ill-treated, bullied for two years. The "Indian girl", never came out of the shell, until this year she decided to get separate. Fellows, I need your help. Let us all spread this to give her justice and to expose the person and that family so that they don't do it someone else. Why just them, we should set example for others who have these evil intentions.


I want you guys to copy and paste the above and send it across to all the people you know across the globe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Robbie!

Guyz, whatever he said is very true about me.. and now, finally after 2 yrs of suffering i've got the courage to speak up about my miserable life and tell the truth about my husband (soon to be ex).

He is still not ready to come out of the closet..
I had been told that he wants to repeat the same story again with another innocent girl and wishes to hide his real self behind the facade of a woman. i wudnt even wish those horrible years on an enemy,,,so plz help me save that next innocent life..

Personally, i have nothing against such men..BUT doing a sham marriage to hide ur true self jus coz YOU ARE STILL NOT READY to come out of the closet is VERY VERY BAD!!!

God is truely there and i'm very thankful to Him for saving me from a big accident and getting me out NOW and not later down the road after 10-15 yrs with kids and no hope around..

plz pray with me that God gives him enuff courage to come out of the closet, admit his lifestyle openly, stop using another gal to save his skin from society, behave like a 30yr old man and be responsible for his acts.

If you have any questions to ask me, i'm alwayz willing to answer them about the time that i spent with him. My life is now an open book and i hope that after what happened to me atleast this much good should come out of it that nobody else has to go through it.