Original writings about Personality development, humanity, social issues, work and management



Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Life I Love!

Normally a human being is stuck up in his life judging right or wrong, agreeing or disagreeing, winning or losing. I realized that my entire life is either full of complaints or I am running endlessly towards achieving goals. To realize further, life becomes dull, hollow and meaningless because I find nothing beyond the two aspects - complaints and strong suits (strong suits- A being of having a set of strengths to survive in this world).

Guess what, this is not the end. This is just the beginning of self realization. It now tells me that I can have the power to choose. Choose to what to choose, Positivity or complaints? When I Choose beyond reasons, resignation, cynicism and resolution that life is like that only, I get awakened to love and affinity for people around me and can get back love, my vitality and well being is in-tact, there is fulfillment and satisfaction for the work I do and finally my self expression comes back into power. This can only happen when I choose the way I want to lead my life. That is, taking such an action so to achieve the objective of my life, which is to live happily, peacefully, stress free with complete aliveness and excitement.

The confronting part in here is bifurcating my "Identity" and my "Self". The entire technique is of mastering one's own identity so that the self can choose powerfully. This power helps me to identity what's REAL so that I can achieve the objective of my life. When we think about the future, we expect something to achieve but we lose power on the way because of some imagined threats. The self, controls those thoughts, feelings and beliefs and masters the identity which is actually creating all this. Finally when the self and identity are in line, we achieve anything and everything in life.

1 comment:

App Development Company India said...

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!