Original writings about Personality development, humanity, social issues, work and management



Sunday, October 14, 2007

Paisa bada yaan pyar?

Robbie speaks on Priorities in life

This is my another favorite topic. But first just let me explain what I mean by this topic. Once I was asked a related kind of question during the contest of Mr. Farewell at the butt of my graduation. "If you have to choose between Family, Love and money, what would you do?"
A straight answer would never had made me win that title. So the answer went on like this, "Take a jar. Put some stones in it till the top. You will see some spaces left between them. Now put pebbles into it. Still you will find spaces between them. Now put sand. You will now find the jar full. Here, stones represent family, pebbles as love and sand as money. If you had put the sand first, the jar would have filled and no space would had left for stones and pebbles. So if you prioritize money, family and love goes far away.

There are more things hooked into that we can include here. So lets do a small exercise. Prioritize the following and write to me about it:

1) God
2) Friends
3) Money
4) Family
5) Love (it could be your spouse)
6) Work (priority other than source of money)
7) Education

Do remember that the selected item should have a higher ranking on the cost of other.

6 comments:

Manpreet Singh said...

Interesting...

tanurag said...

i think love is more important than any other thing............

Kaur said...

Hmmm really true

Anonymous said...

good.. didnt know u wite so well

Fighter Jet said...

my priorities are
1)money
2money
3money
4money
5money
6money
7money

Unknown said...

Paisa bada yaan pyaar.
To me Pyaar is any day bada thn paisa.
If you have the love of your friends,family,love,or whosoever ocncerned.I am sure you would not really want anything more beyond that.